Monday, March 9, 2009


Let me tell you about my mother i love,She is an angel, sent by God from above! She touches the hearts and the souls within, Draws true smiles and wipes any fake grin! She brings love and peace when there is hatred and war! She brings back faith when it wont come back anymore! She is a blessing brought to us, a bliss from the God! She is truely priceless, More than I can ever afford! She is a great Queen, to whom we should all bow! God made me her prince! And here is my promised vow! I promise to believe in what she believes in and take care! I promise to truely respect her ! God, please bless her, and watch over my MOTHERmothers are everythingwithout our moms' love we will never get through this lifethier carethier unconditional love thier supportis the fuel for us to go and trythanx bro for sharing See u when i See uMothers day poem________________She's My angel-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-She's the nearest thing to heavenShe's my angel From aboveShe's the reason I was bornShe's my Motherand I'll live for her diseareforgtting my own and her needs will come beforeI'll never forgetwhat she did for meand that's for surewho could ever love my mother more

No comments:

Post a Comment